Planter for big seeds e.g. maize, beans, soybeans, peas, sorghum, etc.
- It is tractor-drawn equipment that lay the seeds down in a precise manner along rows and at the same time place fertilizer in the soil.
- The unit is designed for use in both conservation agriculture and conventional agriculture.
- It is fitted with 03 planting rows spaced 75 cm apart.
- It is equipped with a stone jumper that allows the individual soil opener to avoid rocks found in the seed-bed and thus avoid breakages that are likely to cause stops.
- High-load capacity seed tanks made of polyethylene
- Fertilizer tanks are also made of polyethylene
- Cover disk system for closing the furrow with a plantation furrow compactor
- Other accessories; sprocket wheels, stone jumper,
- Minimum tractor power required is 35hp
- Seed Hopper capacity - 25 kg/row
- Fertilizing tank capacity 72 kg