The sample roasters are used for sampling small batches of coffee & consists of roasting drums with a capacity of up to100g each (green beans). The roaster is heated by gas & is fitted with cooling sieves, Ideal for quality assurance in your coffee lab.
Capacity :Different ranges of capacities from 80 grams per drum to 120 grams per drum. ( Higher capacities available upon request.)
- Individual air heat and cooler controls , allowing for different roasting parameters on each drum
- Digital temperature indication and regulation for each drum by desired peak temperature
- Gas or electric heating options
- Separate chaff collecting cyclone and cooling fan
- Front access cooling tray and green bean feeder included
- Includes timer for each drum to precisely manage your roast
- Single drum roasters are standard equipped with an additional thermocouple data lodging.
- Includes timer for each drum to precisely manage your roast.
- Each machine includes a maintenance tool kit.