Coffee washer separators are the first stage machines that clean the product by eliminating stones, leaves and other impurities and further separate the lighter floaters( Over ripe and Partially dry cherries) from the heavier immature (green) and ripe cherries.
Capacities: Several models ranging from 1.800 litres per hour to 20.000 litres per hour..
- Great reduction in consumption of water which is recycled.
- Low power consumption.
- Large reduction in labor requirements.
- Enables increased efficiency of drying and secures good coffee quality by segregating different qualities.
- Automatic, continuous discharge of stones.
- Minimum skilled workers because it is easy to operate
- Optional winnowing and pre-washing of coffees with abnormal amount of impurities