Used for passages that have dense semolina in the flour mills.
- Completely made of metal construction, The body is made of iron and covers of sheet plate.
- It can be mounted to the ground or suspended to the ceiling.
- The impact wheel is fitted directly onto the motor shaft.
- Conic pin is used when placed after the plansifter and straight pin is used when placed after roller mill.
- The use of this machine increases milling efficiency and flour extraction rate without increasing ash or color intensity and allows the sifter passage to perform more effectively.
- It helps to mill sanitation by destroying insects and their larvas and eggs in the passages.
- Separates endosperm particles without reducing the bran and germ sizes.