Coffee washer separators are the first-stage machines that clean the product by eliminating stones, leaves, and other impurities and further separate the lighter floaters (Overripe and Partially dry cherries) from the heavier immature (green) and ripe cherries.
- Great reduction in consumption of water, which is recycled.
- Low power consumption.
- Large reduction in labor requirements.
- Automatic, continuous discharge of stones.
- Enables increased efficiency of drying and improves coffee quality.
- No need for skilled workers because it is easy to operate.
- Optional winnowing and pre-washing of coffees with an abnormal amount of impurities.