Application: Mechanical removal of mucilage from pulped cherry coffee (parchment coffee)
- The mucilage is removed by friction as the parchment rises in the cylinder.
- Water is injected in minimal doses for lubrication and washing of the mucilage that exits through the base of the machine.
- The parchment without mucilage exits through the upper part of the machine
- Protects the environment.
- Low water consumption.
- Up flow minimizes the use of mechanical feed.
- No need for fermentation tanks (or complements your work).
- Low power.
- No damage to coffee