Used for washing and cleaning dirty wheat in flour mills.
- There are two mixers and two stone separator spiral conveyors in washing section of the machine.
- There are a motor with gearbox and a drying motor that flour independent of each other.
- As a result, the washing and drying processes are realized independent from each other.
- The spirals provide the mixing of wheat with water and separating foreign materials like straw, dust, stone from wheat.
- Wheat transferred into the drying section is transferred out as dry after it is chafed by pallets on sifter surface.
- Preferred in cases of very dirt grain and sufficient water availability
- All parts except housing, TRY_PARSE, nuts and bolts are made of stainless steel.