A weighbridge is a (truck- scale) which is used to weigh bulk items.
- The strong and rigid load surface in sheet steel, with 10mm thickness, ensures the maximum integrity withstanding all types of redundant exertion or strain.
- Extremely rigid structure, in molded reinforced arc-welded sheet steel.
- Perfect distribution of the forces, for an optimal and precise weighing in all conditions.
- The absence of trap doors and nuts on the transit surface guarantees stability and silentness.
- Protection from electric discharges, lightning, or power surcharges; complete with braids for grounding.
- Advanced anti corrosive treatment of the materials, obtained through double layer painting, with rust-proof varnish and subsequent layer of polyurethane varnish, used in the naval industry.
- The quality of materials and the technology used in the development, together with the over sizing of the structure, guarantee the maximum resistance in any environmental condition and to any strain, as well as a long-lasting duration of the platform.
- The smooth surface of the platform eases the cleaning operations of the weighbridge.
- The checkered plate of the platform will work as an anti-skid for plates for the lorry.
Length: Available in 9m, 18m, and 21m.