Used in flour and semolina mills to scoure the outer layers of the wheat kernel .
- The wire screen offers longer life span due to special design and material.
- The outer layers and impurities are separated from kernel by impacting and scouring of wheat kernel among each other and between the rotor and surrounding cover.
- Improves product sanitation by in the flour reducing dirt bacteria insect and insect fragments.
- Since the ratio of bran particles in flour will decrease clean low-ash and whiter colour flour is produced.
- Made of steel construction
- Low energy requirement.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Easy access gates for cleaning and maintenance.
- Low noise and vibration-free operation